Virus!

My computer will be out of the loop for awhile, so no pictures until later as I don't have the software here to download pictures. Sorry. In the meantime, we had a great time at our "old church" as the kids call it, on Sunday. Aaron got to be the guest preacher. Then after a yummy lunch eating out, we hung out at my parent's house for the rest of the day. It was so relaxing!

David is working hard right now at motivating the girls to help him clean their portions of the house they are responsible for so that they can watch a movie. I'm listening to them argue about what to do. Abby is trying to dust and sweep, but apparently isn't doing it right according to what I'm hearing. Love the sound of cleaning! I had better go and clean up my portions of the house now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Tribute To My Mom

Triplets Nine Years Apart

Abby's New Look