Happy Birthday To Me!

Today is my 32nd birthday. I like being 32 so far. I am going to celebrate by going out for an early morning run! My goal is to get from 12-15 miles in depending on the health of my foot. I hope we can do that. My dear friend and running partner Julie will run with me and take me out for ice cream later on in the day to celebrate another long run done and another birthday come. We did the same for her nearly a month ago when it was her birthday. Once my birthday run is completed, I will sit in a stupor for awhile and hopefully eat something yummy followed by a shower. I think Ana has a small treasure hunt planned for me with a homemade treasure at the end of it for me. All I know is that it's made out of oven baked clay. And then we'll probably spend the evening at my parents house eating tasty food and visiting with my brother and his wife and little girls who are visiting from VA. Maybe a birthday cake or treat or something will have to be made as well to celebrate. I hope to milk this birthday for all it's worth! Yea me!

Comments

  1. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Can't wait to hear how the run went!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your run goes well. You can be sure we will have a yummy birthday treat for you tonight.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Tribute To My Mom

Triplets Nine Years Apart

Abby's New Look