Christian Cats

I occasionally bring home the offering basket from church. Joey, as the first born cat in our family, showed great leadership by offering his whole self to the Lord. What a servant.
Not to be outdone by his big brother, Stanley not only is wholly devoted to God, but is showing a form of penitence for his sins by offering himself in a most painful looking way. He has many sins to repent from.
And on other notes, if I had to choose anywhere in the world to sleep, it would definitely be in a box of peaches.
And when I was kicked out of the box of peaches, I would choose this pot for my resting place.

I think I need to stop leaving things on the ground.

Comments

  1. I think some strong therapy is in order for your two cats !!!!!!! No wonder doggie had to take drastic steps to get out of your family...HA !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me laugh! I love those cats!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Tribute To My Mom

Triplets Nine Years Apart

Abby's New Look