Intro to blogging

Well, here I step into the world of blogging. I've thought off and on about doing it over the past few years, but never did it. My main reason for not blogging is, "what will I post?" It seems kind of self-centered to just talk about my life all the time and expect other people to want to read it too. But after following the blog of and talking to my dear friend Kim, I decided to take the plunge, because I really enjoy following the lives of those I love! I'll use this as a place to keep long distance (and short distance) family and friends in the loop of my life.

Things I will probably talk a lot about:
My family - 3 crazy, fun kids and 1 awesome hubby.
My "job" - I'm a stay at home mom and I also homeschool my kids.
My church - it's awesome - I love the people.
My hobby - running - though I'm currently injured so you'll hear about that too!
My food - I really like to eat, and I like to eat yummy good for you food. I also like making that food!
My cats - We have two of them - Joey & Stanley
My garden - at least during the garden season!
And pretty much anything else on my mind that's not mentioned above.

So I hope you enjoy it. I'll try to post several times a week, so stick around and enjoy the journey with me!

Comments

  1. HOORAY!!!! I can't wait to read more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim and I are pumped about this. You already have 2 die hard fans. See, this isn't so hard! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will take the honor of being one of the first to comment on my dear daughter's blog ) ....since at the moment I am living my life through my children !!!! HA! I will look forward to your posts...of course you realize this does not take the place of your daily emails to me !!!! :) cld

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! i'm glad to get a peek into your life at home. you have a great sense of humor and i'm sure that will come out in your writing. happy blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Tribute To My Mom

Triplets Nine Years Apart

Abby's New Look