One Class Today

Today, David starts his Wednesday afternoon class at Township. This class meets weekly for kids in Jr. High and a little younger. David did it last year and really enjoyed it. I think it helped him tremendously in his social skills too - learning to deal with frustrating situations, working with partners, learning larger assignment skills. So though we won't officially start school until next week, David gets a head start. Abby would really like to start school now. Actually she has been wanting to start about three weeks ago. So David and Ana spend a little time every day with her making sure she knows the letters of the alphabet and doing a few other projects together, like all working on a coloring page together. I love it. I wonder if I'll have to teach Abby anything at all this year!
And here are a couple of pictures that just crack me up. When we were on vacation this summer, we found a waterpark that we decided to go to. The kids were super happy when we told them that's where we were going. We had about and hour and a half drive until we got there. I looked back about 15 minutes into our journey and saw this sight. Do you think they were excited?



I think they wore their goggles for most of the trip and had some massive red lines around their eyes.

Comments

  1. You look like you have great teachers there...perhaps you can sit and read a book while they teach !!!! Do they get extra pts for that? Also the goggles look very painful to me!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Tribute To My Mom

Triplets Nine Years Apart

Abby's New Look