Jealous?

Here's my garden pickings of the morning. Lots of tomatoes (some were from Saturday), a melon, piles of onions (only showed a few), and yes, that is a full container of ripe red raspberries. Yummy! Not sure why our cats think they must get in on all pictures if possible.
Alright, here we get personal. This is my office nastiness two weeks ago. These pictures do not begin to do justice to how nasty it was getting. With school starting next week, I HAD to have the office clean so I could function in it. David's school desk is in the office and when it was messy, we couldn't find it.



And here are pictures taken last week after spending a few hours a day on the office organizing, sorting, purging clutter. It was finally clean and presentable. I MUST keep it clean. It feels so much nicer to have it clean. Makes school days a little less cluttered too. These pictures do not show everything - like the office closet I sorted through and the piano top I cleaned and decluttered. But I think you get the point.





Comments

  1. I'm sure the office looks great, but I'm still staring longingly at those raspberries...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Kim, you know what you need to do in order to get some of my raspberries... It's only 6 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice office....now come and work on mine....if you "Loved" me ...you would !!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Tribute To My Mom

Triplets Nine Years Apart

Abby's New Look