Bad Computer

Our computer has some sort of virus at the moment. It keeps trying to make our computer go to naughty sites without us even logging on the internet. Yuck! So in order to avoid things like that, I am using the laptop to post for the moment until I can get that fixed. So that means I will not post pictures of David's birthday cake and party until that issue is resolved.

My foot was still not functioning this morning - so no long run for me. I did ride bike alongside Julie while she got in her 15 miles. I was the designated water bottle carrier so she wouldn't have to run with a water bottle the whole time. Took along a backpack for that purpose and kept her company.

David enjoyed his birthday celebration quite a bit today. Chocolate cake lego guy wasn't going to happen though. When I tried to take the cake out of the pan, it completely fell apart into several uneven pieces. After consulting with David, I helped him pull the cake together with frosting and then let him decorate it by himself. He was pleased with that arrangement and set about making his lego guy out of jelly beans, sugar sprinkles and candles.

Much hilarity took place with his party friends when we did a mystery dinner for lunch. They greatly enjoyed seeing who ended up with what for each course and if they had to eat their food without silverware or plates.

Well, hopefully I can post some fun pictures soon! All for now

Comments

  1. Oh you are a clever mother (must have learned that from your mother..HA) The mystery lunch sounds like much fun and I am sure they all found it pretty neat and funny. cld

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Tribute To My Mom

Triplets Nine Years Apart

Abby's New Look