Happy Birthday David!

10 years ago today, our large baby boy entered this world. I'm so happy that God blessed us with David as he is perfect for our family! I can't believe I now have a child in the double digits. Does that make me old?

Well, I got my fill of walking tacos yesterday at the bank. Hard to believe. I had to help the kids finish theirs up. It was such a chore. For those of you (mother) who aren't blessed to know what a walking taco is, you take a bag of doritos, crush them up and then slit open the bag. On top of your crushed chips you add nasty, greasy seasoned hamburger meat (I'm such a sucker for that!), and lettuce, cheese, salsa, and sour cream if you prefer. All that horrid for you yumminess in one convenient bag! So I think my body will be happy if I don't eat another one for a long time.

Anyway, I was super excited to pick this beauty from my garden today.

I happily butchered it for supper and now it is all gone. It was very yummy and sweet and FREE!

I found our cat Stanley napping in a plastic grocery bag yesterday afternoon. Not sure if he was trying to end his life or what. I've found him in plastic bags before.


But he has to know that if you nap in a plastic bag, this is bound to happen sooner or later.



He very patiently takes much abuse from Abby especially.

Well, I'm off to try to turn a chocolate cake into a lego guy. Not sure how I'm going to do it yet, but that's what David wanted. Wish me luck! I'll post pictures later of the party and cake.

Comments

  1. I certainly hope that it wasn't a BIG bag of Doritos ! Ya know...not sure (even with my bad eating habits) that it sounds good...my verdict is still out on that one. Impressed with the melon...did you do the Neuzil test ????
    It does look like Stanley has a death wish in the pictures. All Abby had to do is throw him in the trash ! (pardon me) Doggie is getting a bit too adventureous lately when let in...bad habits she learned while living with you ! HA!
    Happy Birthday to David. (I sent him a email card) And yes that makes you OLD....but just wait till he gets up to the double digits that you guys are...then you WILL be OLD !!!!! cld

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Tribute To My Mom

Triplets Nine Years Apart

Abby's New Look