Triplets Nine Years Apart

Aaron and I always comment that by looking at one of our girls, you've seen them all. Apparently, I had triplets nine years apart. Below are 20 different pictures of the girls at similar ages. See if you can figure out who is who. I tried to find pictures without obvious clues in the background (siblings, house changes, etc.), though if you look really closely and know us well you'll be able to pick up a few giveaways. Answers will be at the bottom of the page. No peeking!
1.
2.
3. 
4. 
5.
6. 
7.
8.
9.
10. 
11. 
12. 
13. 
14. 
15. 
16.
17.
18.  
19.
20. 

How do you think you did? I am interested in seeing how my family and friends do on this challenge. Drop me a comment below and let me know how many you got right! Scroll down for the answers...













1. Ana;  2. Abby;  3. Abby;  4. Keilah;  5. Ana;  6. Abby;  7. Keilah;  8. Ana;  9. Keilah;  10. Abby;  11. Abby;  12. Ana;  13. Keilah;  14. Ana;  15. Ana;  16. Keilah;  17. Abby;  18. Ana;  19. Keilah;  20. Ana





Comments

  1. I got 15 of the 20 right. I was wrong on # 5, 10, 14, 15 and 18 Are you sure that you know who is who??????? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I wrote down who is who so I wouldn't make a mistake. :)

      Delete
    2. If you say so...guess I have to believe you. You know how much trouble I had figuring out who was who last year when I used baby pictures on Grandma's calendar !!!!!!

      Delete
  2. I got 19/20. But I am their father, after all. And I used a lot of context clues too. Ana I can pick out fairly easily, but the other two are almost indistinguishable to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I personally think that Ana and Keilah look more alike and Abby was easier for the MOST part to pick out. And since you are their father...you SHOULD have gotten all 20 right !!!!!!! Just sayin' !!!! Ha.

      Delete
  3. Grandma- I got seventeen!
    -David

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which ones did you miss David? Now we wouldn't have had a problem if your mom had mixed in a few of you at that age !!!! Ha.

      Delete
  4. I missed #10,15,19.... Pretty good for someone who never knew the first 2 at that age...Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know Ana and Abby, but I got all of Keilah's pics correct! :)

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! Aaron and I were just commenting the other day that pretty soon she won't remember her days with Miss Lori - if it hasn't already happened. :(

      Delete
  6. I missed 7 and 19- most recent pictures of Keilah! I thought they were Abby since the hair is darker! I guess I need to stop over again! Well, back to my cross stitching. All my other projects besides essential cleaning are on hold until it is done! LOL Getting closer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny! Keilah is actually my only kid who wasn't a blondie. She's been more of a brunette from the beginning compared to the other three. And don't stress about the stocking! Keilah can't read and will be delighted to use one of ours this year. Abby saw it in progress the other day and said it looks awesome!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Tribute To My Mom

Abby's New Look