Cool Thing

I had this amazing thing happen to me.  A few posts ago, I commented on how I really enjoyed sleeping on flannel sheets for the first time and that I might need to invest in a set for myself.  Only a day later, my dearest mother of all times saw some flannel sheets on sale and bought a set for me!  Amazing!  If I speak it, it will come.  I was so impressed by my abilities to make that happen that I thought I'd try it again with something else.  So here we go:  I really wish someone would come and clean my house for me while I am gone this morning. 

Comments

  1. Let me try: I really wish all your raspberries would be mine. I really wish you lived a 5 minute walk away (or 2). I really wish weekends were 5 days and weekdays were 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I were a millionaire and didn't have to work for a living and then maybe your wish would come true !!!!!! Sheets were much easier !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Tribute To My Mom

Triplets Nine Years Apart

Abby's New Look