Pictures!

Another post on running!  :) Here's some of the "official" marathon pictures taken by the marathon photographers.  There are many more unglamorous pictures of me that I didn't post.  Sorry they are small.  I tried making them bigger, but it made them grainy and blurry.  If I wanted, I could empty out my life savings account and buy one or two of them from the site.  But I think I'll just copy them from their website and post them here for you to enjoy.  The other lovely thing about these photos is that they really didn't start snapping pictures of the runners until around mile 20 or so - and then there was a photographer about every mile.  Just when you feel and look your worst.  Lovely.  I worked hard at looking peppy and cheerful everytime I passed a photographer.  Enjoy!




Comments

  1. Nice pictures....you look better than I would have at that point....I would have probably been crawling on my hands and knees by that time...actually I would have been crawling on my hands and knees at the start line. Go for it ...empty out the savings...just in case this is your only time you do it....knowing you...it probably won't be though !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the running posts. You are amazing! Someday I might join you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is the thumbs up at the end - well done!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Tribute To My Mom

Triplets Nine Years Apart

Abby's New Look