Ice Cream

Well, my girls are related to me.  At the end of this past week's chore chart, I offered them the option of either money for their reward or a trip to Casey's next door to try out their new soft serve ice cream.  David chose money.  The girls wanted ice cream.  It was a good motivator to get them to finish up their last few tasks of the week.  They both enjoyed their cones greatly.  They are wanting that to be their reward for this week's chore chart too.  I'll go with whatever works.  : )

On the docket for this week:  finishing up ITBS testing for school.  I'm not required to do these, but I do every once in awhile - like twice in the past six years.  The kids really like doing them and ask every year if we can do them again.  I guess there's something about filling in the pretty circles and making patterns that appeases their sense of order.  I remember enjoying them in my younger years as well.  I will also be making Halloween costumes for the kids this week.  I'll have to break out my sewing maching to get it done.  I'll post pictures of the finished product.  Kids have teeth cleaning appointments later on in the week.  State cross country is this weekend, so Aaron will be gone Friday.  Perhaps I will get out my dusty scrapbooking supplies and work on that for once.  That would be a treat! 

Well, school needs to start now.  Hope you all have a great Monday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Tribute To My Mom

Triplets Nine Years Apart

Abby's New Look