Photo Shoot

I took the kids last week to a last minute photo shoot at Sears - our version of yearly school pictures. Can I just say my kids are cute? I had such a hard time choosing which pictures I liked the best and probably ended up buying too many. Here are some small pictures for you to look at - sorry about the Sears logo pasted across each one - I had to copy from their website until I get my own copies. But you can get the idea of how cute they are. I was also amazed at how old David looks in these pictures, especially the ones with the girls. Maybe I should get them cleaned up like this more often. :)



Other fun things we did while in town: LIBRARY visit! The highlight of the kids' day. We walked out with only 43 books. I haven't seen much of David since. We also splurged on rainbow and carmel popcorn at the KarmelKorn store after such a great, well-behaved photo shoot. They also talked me into these nasty soda freezer pops while we were grocery shopping. They are pretty nasty in my opinion, but the kids like them. It was a moment of weakness for me when I agreed to purchase them. But again, they were being so patient with such a long day that I wanted to reward their stellar behavior.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Tribute To My Mom

Triplets Nine Years Apart

Abby's New Look