Final Count Down

At this time tomorrow morning, I will be running.  : )  I'm excited, but a little nervous as the race approaches.  Right now, I should be packing my stuff and the kids stuff - they are spending the night with Grandma Cindy (thanks Mom!) while we are gone.  Among my race preparations are a brand new pair of socks.  It dates back to my high school race days where I would buy a new pack of socks every season and wear a new pair to all my important races.  There's nothing like putting on a fresh pair of cushy, never-been-worn socks that make you smile. 

We're spending the night at my dear sister's house and she has promised me a meal tonight that will help me win the race.  So if I don't win, it's obviously going to be her fault. 

I seriously need to go pack now before I run out of time.  Aaron is also begging for a haircut so he doesn't look like a shaggy dog for his race.  So I hope you all enjoy your Sunday.  Think of me tomorrow morning (and most likely early afternoon too!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Tribute To My Mom

Triplets Nine Years Apart

Abby's New Look