Q & A Time

Q. How many days does it take our family to eat a half bushel of peaches
A. 13 - only a few were lost to being rotten - all were eaten fresh, in their unaltered, unsugared state.

Q. How many miles have I run or walked since January?
A. 612

Q. How old does Abby hope to be when she dies?
A. A billion.

Q. How many times does Abby use the word "billion" in a day?
A. A billion.

Q. What is my favorite fruit?
A. Pears... or strawberries... or muskmelon...

Q. What do I wish I made more time for?
A. Playing piano or scrapbooking or scrapbooking while playing piano

Q. What is my favorite candy?
A. Skittles... or reese pb cups... or anything chocolate

Q. What are my least favorite household chores?
A. Cleaning the bathroom and putting away laundry.

Q. What is my favorite sport to watch on TV?
A. Football!

Q. Excluding fish, how many different pets have I had in my lifetime?
A. 19 - I think. There are others in my life, but I don't claim them as mine.

Q. How many cats do I currently own?
A. Two

Q. How many cats do I wish I currently owned?
A. One

Q. How many children would be devastated if we had only one cat?
A. Three

Q. What is something I've always wanted to do?
A. Take an epic, physical journey (canoe the Mississippi, walk across the US, hike the Appalachian Trail, wander about in the wilds -wilds without large, scary animals that want to eat me)

Q. What are the best things about homeschooling my kids?
A. Being creative with their education and being a part of it every day. Relearning things or learning for the first time about things I didn't get the first time around when I was young. The fun talks that pop up from being involved in their lives all the time.

Q. What are the worst things about homeschooling my kids?
A. Not having time to myself to think my own thoughts for an extended amount of time. Taking everyone along for errands or appointments.

Q. What do I wish I was eating right now?
A. Ice cream.

Q. When will this post be done?
A. Right now.

Comments

  1. Dear twin, I propose we take an epic, physical journey together. How bout hiking the Grand Canyon? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I'm catching up on blog posts this morning and liked the format of this one!

    It's scary how similar you and Kim are sometimes. As Aaron said, "redundant" ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Tribute To My Mom

Triplets Nine Years Apart

Abby's New Look