Lots of Bits

Things are moving along here in panic mode of house cleaning. It helps that tonight I have our small group meeting here so I can't keep putting off the things I don't want to do (like clean the bathroom). So I will be getting a lot done this afternoon once school lets out here.

Speaking of school, yesterday wasn't the best day for school. There were a lot of bad attitudes all around which made it hard for me to keep a good attitude as well. I was seriously daydreaming about sending the kids to public school yesterday. Mr. Fleming, the principal of our school, had a talk with the main bad attitude offender last night and this morning has been much better - I made sure to compliment the improved outlook on life once math was done.

I was able to run 8 miles this morning before everyone awoke. It was a long run and I was tired. Had to get up at 5:30 to get it in. I don't normally enjoy waking up before 6:00 if I don't have to. Only six and a half more weeks of training until the marathon takes place! I will be delighted to have this over with so I can stop thinking about it and planning my day around my runs. It will free up so much mental space in my life!

Here are today's random pictures of the day. Ana really likes to get ahold of my camera and take pictures - usually of things she things are cool, or a special art project she made. Then once she has taken that picture, she wanders around the house taking pictures of her siblings. These first two pictures are ones she snapped of David and Abby.
Here is Stanley, the most patient cat in the world going for a stroller ride with Abby at the helm. Notice that he is buckled in! This morning, she was carrying him around in her baby carseat (buckled in) and he was purring as he relaxed and enjoyed the ride.
This is why we like Stanley. He started off really cute.




Comments

  1. he is very cute and the kids are growing so fast!!! good luck with the marathon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Tribute To My Mom

Triplets Nine Years Apart

Abby's New Look