Coming Along

Panic Mode for house cleaning is settling down. Our company comes tomorrow morning when we pick them up from the airport. So I have most of today to finish a few things up. I am pleased with my progress and deep cleaning. Yea! Aaron is home today too as today is his church work day. So he said he can help with a few things later on today.

I'm starting the day off with a dentist appointment. It's been awhile. I'm trying out a new dentist (student dentists) through the University. It's cheaper than normal dentists, but it does take longer. We'll see how much longer! But while I'm in town, I can run a bunch of errands that I need to get done for the weekend instead of having to make a special trip to town just for that.

Also, due to weekend activities, I will be doing my long run tonight once Aaron gets home from CC practice. One of the plus things about this is that I will be able to sleep in a bit on Saturday morning. It's hard to remember the last time I slept past 6:15 (my sleep in time lately). Maybe tomorrow, I can make it past 7:00!

Today's random pictures of the day. Did you know the Statue of Liberty is actually located in Iowa? It's a lot smaller than I thought it would be, but here it is in Burlington, Iowa. There was a surprising lack of visitors for such a famous monument.
And here is Joey enjoying the great outdoors - or at least as close to it as he can get.


Comments

  1. Cute...looks like Joey could crash either way...the great outdoors or on the guitar !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Tribute To My Mom

Triplets Nine Years Apart

Abby's New Look