Ana

Here is the interview with Ana that we did.  Enjoy!

Why do you think that we named you Ariana?
Because it's a really pretty name and you thought it was really good

How many brothers and sisters would you like to have if you could choose?
I would like one brother and one sister

What is your favorite color?
Pink and Blue and Purple

What is God like?
Really big and creates everything that there is.  He's really nice.

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
China

What do you want to be when you get bigger?
I want to own my own restaurant

What's your favorite thing to play?
Princess

What is one thing you like doing with Mom?
going out to eat

What is one thing you like doing with Dad?
going to track meets

Who is your best friend?
T.J. or maybe Cara

What is one thing that you wish you could do?
Make a double batch of candy

What is your favorite book?
Lady with the Alligator Purse

How old are Grandpa and Grandma?
Great Grandma & Grandpa - 88 and 82, G. Keith & G. Cindy - 60 & 62, G. Kay & G. Tom - 60 & 62

What is something you want to do when you are 8?
Go to camp, stay up all night

What is something that scares you?
Tim

What is something that would make you laugh really hard?
singing silly songs

Comments

  1. I love this! what a fun thing to do. You should do it yearly with the same questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Annika. Really fun to read. I see though I have aged greatly from Abby's answer...sigh ! Oh well it was fun while it lasted. I love the "Tim" answer !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT AN AWESOME IDEA!! I loved reading this! Love going to eat with my mom too:) P.S. Glad the cop gave you a verbal warning ha!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Tribute To My Mom

Triplets Nine Years Apart

Abby's New Look