Spring!

Today it is nearly 70 degrees outside.  Awesome!  I LOVE warm weather.  I think the shivering season is almost over.  The girls are out celebrating right now by climbing our tree.  This is Abby's first time of climbing it by herself.  She's quite pleased with herself. 
Ana is feeling better now.  That makes me happy.  I'm hoping Abby doesn't get it.  David only had his fever for a few hours, so I think he got rid of his germs too. 

I finally remembered to take Abby to the preschool story hour at the library this morning.  I mean to do it every week but I completely forget about it until once it's over.  But not today!  Abby was very happy to go.  Ana quickly did all of her school work this morning so that she could go too and listen in on the stories and do the crafts too.  David and I sat at a table at the library doing school work while the girls took part of story hour.  It was kind of fun for a change.  Maybe I'll remember to do it next week too!  A change of scenery is always nice to help break up the monotony of a school day.  I think we all appreciate it.

Tomorrow is Friday - which means coffee shop day!  I get to spend the early morning there with friends, followed by a few hours there with Aaron while the kids are at Friday classes.  Love it!  I'll remember to switch to decaf after my first cup.  I don't want to get too jittery. 

Here are some questions for you to answer so I can learn more about YOU:

Does caffeine bother you?  Do you have to limit how much you drink? - I work really hard at not getting dependent on caffeine.  I switch to drinking herbal tea if I start feeling too addicted to it.  I also can't drink it past 5:00 in the evening or I will be up for a long time.

What do you do when you need a change of scenery?  I'm always looking for good ideas. 

Comments

  1. No caffeine for me...tried drinking coffee when I was young but it just gave me the jitters. Was about 22 when I realized black tea was doing the same thing! Never have like pop, so not much temptation there - the once a year caffeine-free root beer .... So I drink herbal tea, hot cocoa if it is not too late in the evening, Oh have you ever had Tazo Brambleberry Tea? It is my fave for ice tea. I discovered it while on a trip; now I look for it if I'm out and about with no water bottle.

    I need a change of scenery. I'd like to go on a day trip out of the city into the mountains somewhere.... MomK

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Tribute To My Mom

Triplets Nine Years Apart

Abby's New Look