Christmas Tree

Yesterday was finally the day to set up our Christmas tree. I struggle with wanting to have our tree up every year since we really don't have space in our house for it. But, it wouldn't feel like Christmas without a tree. When I got this tree, I didn't realize how huge it would look in our house and just how much space it would take up. I guess a huge store environment is much different than a small home. Here are some fun pictures from the day's decorating. Abby:
Here is David very serious in his decorating endeavors.
Ana took delight in all ornaments.
Ana, the human fly.
And the finished product.  I did not help much with decorating.  David could mostly reach everything and they wanted to do it all themselves.
Today is Christmas cookie day!  Yum!  Tomorrow is Aaron's birthday.  So I will make some treats for him to share at work tomorrow.  We might even take them in for him so we can see him during the day on his birthday. 

Comments

  1. Did you have to get a moving van to move all your furniture out of the way for the tree. I can see...(since I know your livingroom) how much room it takes. Very pretty though. And you can make it a day after Christmas tradition to take it down !!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Tribute To My Mom

Triplets Nine Years Apart

Abby's New Look