Snow Day

I don't normally eat like this, but this was my breakfast this morning.  The last slice of my lemon-raspberry cheesecake.  Also not pictured, a cup a coffee.  Normally I try hard at making my breakfasts a good start to my day, but not today.  Cheesecake gets its special day.  It was so very yummy!  This isn't the best picture.  I think I should have put it on a prettier plate (these plates are the girls' favorite plates), but I was too impatient to eat my cheesecake to make it look nice.  : )
We woke up this morning to a beautiful fresh snow - about three inches worth.  The kids were super excited to get out and play in it.  We had a LONG recess in the midst of our school day today.  I didn't feel like going out, so I enjoyed the quiet inside while they happily played outside.  I took a few pictures from the window, so they aren't the best quality. 

David and Ana practiced sledding down our tiny little slope while standing up.

I hope you all have enjoyed your day - snow or no snow!

Comments

  1. Your cheesecake looks rather purple on the green plate. Purple or not (which it wasn't) it was super yummy...I can attest to that !

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha love it!! that's why we run, right :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Tribute To My Mom

Triplets Nine Years Apart

Abby's New Look