Christmas By the Numbers

Here's a recap of my Christmas week by the numbers:

10 - mini loaves of bread that I made for Christmas dinner
3 - kinds of pies for Christmas dinner (apple, french silk chocolate, peanut butter)
9 - packages of cinnamon rolls (of various sizes) to give out as gifts to the neighbors
78 - grins and giggles from Abby over receiving more princess junk
10 - number of girl cousins David has
3 - friends we invited over to share Christmas dinner with us.
86,158 - grams of sugar I consumed over the last 5 days - give or take a few
26 - hours I spent in the kitchen on Friday (or so it felt)
215 - dishes I've washed
128 - more dishes to go
6-8 - inches of snow we got
10 - minutes the kids lasted during sledding (they gave up too soon during the course preparations)
45 - minutes Aaron and I had alone together sledding once the kids copped out.  It felt like a mini-date!
3 - cookies left out for the Christmas mouse on Christmas Eve
0 - cookies left from the Christmas mouse the next morning
2 - presents we got for each kid of ours
4 - hours spent quietly playing with new gifts right after opening them
1 - pretty bracelet Aaron and the kids bought for me
2 - nights I've spent sleeping on the couch so I don't wake up Aaron with my wracking cough.  : (
1 - voice completely hoarse (mine)
3 - days of school last week
3 - days of school this week
8 - number of waking hours spent at our house during the past two days
1 - house in desperate need of disaster clean-up
obscene - number of cookies I've eaten recently
1 - more Christmas celebration to go (in January!)
3 - amazing children I am so completely proud of
1 - husband that I adore
1 - God who loves us even more than we can possibly imagine
Merry Christmas everyone!

Comments

  1. I'll join you on the obscene cookies, the amount of sugar, and the disaster house.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Tribute To My Mom

Triplets Nine Years Apart

Abby's New Look