To Punish or Not To Punish...

I found this written on the wall of the girls' bedroom last night.  While I don't encourage writing on the walls, I do appreciate the message.  Ana is the author of this note, but she hasn't shown it to me.  I suspecting it's because she knows she shouldn't have done it and doesn't want to risk getting in trouble. 
I found it amusing and quite cute.  I think I won't say anything about it for now, unless I see more evidence of do-it-yourself wall decorations.  They like to tape little pictures they draw to the wall and it's kind of a cute way to decorate.  So we'll just keep this little note as part of the room's ambiance for now. 

Last night while the Abby and I were sitting on the couch together, Abby asked me why I didn't have pretty glasses.  I asked her what would make my glasses prettier.  She answered, "sparkles" and that it would be prettier if they were pink and purple too.  I whole-heartedly agree with her.  But for now I'm stuck with these non-pretty glasses.  Maybe next time she can help me pick them out.

And today is Friday - that means a morning spent at the coffee house!  Early morning women's coffee group, followed by date day there with Aaron (and Abby).  Yea!  Can't wait! 

Comments

  1. So cute. Seems I remember a little girl who drew (or scribbled) all over my white kitchen cabinets with green magic marker....hummmm...wonder who that was???

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, what better message to write on the wall, even though you know better. Tempts me to write something to Tom, but then I'd be the one to have to re-paint so I guess I'll stick to notes on paper.

    Green magic marker? I hope for your mom's sake they were the washable kind!

    what a fun life....MKF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa, I have some teal chalkboard paint if you would like to make a small wall or section a chalkboard while you are redoing your stairway...
    Miriam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Tribute To My Mom

Triplets Nine Years Apart

Abby's New Look