Addict

Tomorrow I spend almost my entire morning and part of the afternoon at the coffee shop.  I think I have a problem.  I have an early morning meeting there with some friends.  Then I will run home and pick up the kids to take them to their Friday class.  Abby does not get to go to this session of Friday classes, so we promised her some coffee shop trips in order to help ease some sadness.  So I think she and I will spend some time there mid-morning while the other two are at their Friday classes.  I do have a few other errands to run, so we won't spend the entire time there.  Then I have one more meeting there around lunch time.  So I will be doing my part tomorrow to keep the place in business.  I think I'll have to try out other non-caffeinated beverages though so I don't jitter my day away.  Once I get home from my day at the coffee shop, perhaps I'll have to go for a run or something to break up the sedentary morning.  It's supposed to start getting warm later on this weekend and into next week.  That should make for some sloppy runs.  It makes it look like you ran fast because your whole backside is covered in mud splatters once you get done. 

I tried out a new bread recipe today.  I like it.  It's a honey whole wheat with sunflower seeds in it.  Yum.  I'm looking forward to having more of it for supper tonight!  All for now.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Tribute To My Mom

Triplets Nine Years Apart

Abby's New Look