My Turn

Unfortunately, I have not remained strong.  Despite my best intentions, yesterday I succumbed to the previous five days of being sneezed on, coughed on, snotted on, and layed upon.  It's now my turn to be sick.  :(  On the plus side, though David and Ana are over their sickness and I think Abby might be just about over it too.  I am on day two of the fever.  And sadly, Aaron is starting to feel sick today as well.  He usually doesn't get it, but hopefully he can just have a milder version of feeling a bit yucky and not get the full blown fever with it. 

So this whole week of sickness has put some kinks in our weekly plans.  This week, we have cancelled:  a dinner with friends, horn lessons, choir for David, a play date for Ana, a shopping trip for me, the rescheduled dinner with friends, and a roller skating night for homeschoolers. 

I had big plans of getting lots of things done today and tomorrow, but I guess it will have to wait.  I was hoping to finish up my stairwell this weekend, but it may have to wait until next weekend.  I did get in a very lovely nap yesterday.  That was nice.  So that may be the only thing I accomplish this weekend - naps. 

So until I have something more exciting to post, I think I'll stop now.  Hope everyone else stays healthy!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Tribute To My Mom

Triplets Nine Years Apart

Abby's New Look