Simple Joys

I love how it doesn't take much to amuse my kids.  It's been hot and dry here for the past while, so the girls are really enjoying playing with their little dolls outside.  Add a little water and the day turns into great fun!
They dug a small hole in the lawn and filled it with water to make a little swimming pool for the dolls.  At least part of my lawn is getting watered and looks a bit greener than the rest.
Of course, playing in the mud makes one very dirty.  Abby usually is the dirtiest one of the two as she can't seem to keep her dirty hands off the rest of her body.  Ana isn't quite as bad with it.

Comments

  1. I remember you being able to entertain yourself like the girls do. You use to roll in the dirt..so Ana might look like you did but Abby takes after you. I could never pass your clothes on to others because I could never get the dirt and mud stains off once you wore an outfit !!! But wonderful cute memories of your play and not the clothes you wore !!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Tribute To My Mom

Triplets Nine Years Apart

Abby's New Look