Reading Fun

My kids love to read and that makes me happy! The best way to get David to go to town with me is with a promise of a trip to the library. The girls are coming home from school excited to read books they got from school.  Ana is on a mission to read all 21 selected chapter books by the end of the school year so she can earn a Barnes and Nobles gift card.  She has read two books in two days.  I think she's well on track to accomplish that goal.  : )
Speaking of school, the girls are still loving it.  They come home every day excited to tell about all the fun things they did and learned.  The skip off happily to school every morning as well. It makes my heart happy to see their excitement for this new adventure in their life. Ana told me the other day that it seems like she's the only one in her class who really enjoys going to school.

Comments

  1. Hopefully Ana will always keep her excitement. I think you did, didn't you? Can Abby read ?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Tribute To My Mom

Triplets Nine Years Apart

Abby's New Look