Again

Again, I apologize for my lack of presence.  Seems to be a theme here lately.  I've been busy with summer fun going on.  Here's a little smattering of what we are now beginning to enjoy.  I planted a strawberry patch last year and they are bearing well this year now.  I'm excited.  I love strawberries and have wanted my own little patch for the last 20 years of my life.  I am finally getting that dream, though my patch is about 1/10 the size of what I wish it could be.  But I'll take what happiness I get.
We've been busy with ball season now for the month of June.  Both David and Ana have two games each week.  Sometimes they overlap so we are only at the ball fields twice a week.  Other weeks, they will not overlap and at all and we'll be in fields four nights a week.  Makes for a busy week and also a bit hard to get proper suppers on the table.  But it's only for a month, the kids enjoy it, and I kind of like it too, though I am not at all sad when the season ends.  I am helping coach Ana's team again this year.  She got her first home run last night.  David's team was dealt its first loss last night too.  They have a pretty good team this year.

Apparently this schedule is too much for Aaron.  I'm amazed at his ability to sleep anywhere.  He laid down in the middle of the kitchen floor while I was making supper last night (so he could be near me), and the next thing I knew, he was sound asleep.  I was amazed that he did not wake up when the six children who were present in our house at that time gingerly stepped over him many times throughout his 40 minute nap.  It just looks quite uncomfortable to me.
Question:  Can you sleep anywhere like this?

Comments

  1. Before my sleep apnea was finally diagnosed, I was so sleep deprived I fell asleep 1) driving, 2) walking down stairs, 3) talking to my boss, 4)anytime I sat down. That is the primary reason I still don't watch TV or movies. I think I had sleep apnea for 20 years before it was finally diagnosed. Now doctors are much more aware of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleep? I don't think I really know what that is like...especially on the kitchen floor.
    By the way...who is the woman laying on his stomach ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course! Papa Tom here: he learned it from me! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Tribute To My Mom

Triplets Nine Years Apart

Abby's New Look