All Quiet on the Fleming Front

  • We went to the library this morning for the preschool story hour.  Abby was the only preschooler there.  Ana was very delighted to join Abby for story hour and have another opportunity to do crafts.
  • David did school work at a table with me at the library, however couldn't help laughing at the silly stories being read to his sisters.  Stories > Algebra.
  • Books were brought home from the library
  • Rule of "Do not walk while you read" was inforced on the way home
  • Now it's quiet this afternoon as the kids are engrossed in their respective books.
  • I love libraries.

Comments

  1. You have passed on our familie's love of books to your children it seems....yeah. I sometimes remember people walking into our house..knowing that there were three kids in there and making the comment, "Gee it is as quiet as a library in here! " I think you all were probably reading! Or at least I hoped you were !!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Tribute To My Mom

Triplets Nine Years Apart

Abby's New Look