Picture Randomness

Ana was on the food committee for her class' Halloween party.  She volunteered to bring brownies, suckers, and candy monsters.  She was most excited about making candy monsters.  Here's a sampling of her work. I know it's hard to tell what everything is since they are all bunched up together, but they turned out super cute.  Each one is different.  She couldn't wait to go to school today to share them with her classmates.
These are currently the best things ever. Caramel Pear Scones. My recipe made 10 of them.  There are currently nine left.  I want to soon make that eight.  If someone tries to help me not over-indulge in these lovely things, they may get their hand bitten off.
Someone needs to teach David to put his school work away as he finishes it instead of moving to a clean spot on the table for the next subject.  This is the table at the end of his school day.
This is baby's stuffed doggie and blankie. My mom has bought each child a dog when they are born and each child has fallen in love with their dog.  I've had to fend off the girls from stealing this incredibly soft and snuggly dog and blanket already.  Their dogs are no longer soft like this one. They are both jealous of it.  Aaron is too.  I found him snuggling with it in bed last night while he read his book.  He told me if I die before him, he's getting himself a snuggly dog and blankie to take my place.  It's nice to know I'm so valuable.

Comments

  1. I love how sentimental men can be !!!!!!! Ha ! Tell Aaron if you go first...and I AM STILL around....I will personally buy him a little doggie and blanket !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA!! Aaron is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Tribute To My Mom

Triplets Nine Years Apart

Abby's New Look