Updates

  • Well, I reached my walking goal last week.  I walked 11.6 miles.  That made my short week the week before average out to a little past my 10 mile/week goal.  Yea!  I'm on track for this week to get the distance in as long as nothing unusual happens.
  • I had my 16 week check-up today.  Everything is looking good.  Next appointment is my ultrasound.  I hope by then we will have decided that we want to find out the gender of the baby.  And by "we", I mean Aaron.  : )  Being that I have no baby items left, I'd like to know what to prepare for.  I've already had to pass up several amazing garage sales with baby items in them because they were all gender specific clothing.  Argh! 
  • Softball season is almost over.  I had lots of girls missing this week due to camp.  Despite that, and having to bring up three t-ball girls to have a complete team with our last two games, we won both of those games!  What fun! We have one more regular season game and then next week is the tournament. 
  • Ana turned Abby into a robot today.  She even had a remote control for the robot that made it do different things depending on the button pushed.
Robot and creator

Comments

  1. Find out find out find out!!! :) (Let me know if you guys want to borrow any baby stuff - we definitely have a good amount to offer! Slings, carriers, bouncers, etc.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you find out also. On anothe note...you have such creative children....probably stems from limiting T.V. time. Children who can actually entertain themselves.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Tribute To My Mom

Triplets Nine Years Apart

Abby's New Look