Anniversary and a Tummy Shot

Yesterday was Aaron and my 14th anniversary.  I sure do love that boy.  We've been dating/married for well over half my life now.  Yea!  I have to wait until I'm 38 until I can say we've been married for half of my life.  We had a nice day yesterday.  I think we'll try to get a weekend away sometime later when life isn't quite so hectic - July is usually a much slower month.  Ball season will be over by then!

I spent the morning of our anniversary at my mom's house working on my garden there.  I got it cleaned up and looking nicer than it was.  The girls came with me to play outside.  After we were done there, we went and picked up Aaron and David and went out to eat for lunch to celebrate our anniversary.  We went to a Chinese place.  I love greasy Chinese food!  Then we dropped Ana off at camp - she'll be there for a few days and came home.  I took an anniversary nap, followed by a free anniversary pizza with breadsticks.  Then we hung out way too late watching episodes of The Office on Netflix.  We're almost done with what they have to offer and that makes me sad. 

After much pestering from my friend Kim in Indiana, I have decided to include a belly shot for your viewing pleasure.  Here I am in all my 15 week glory.  I show early and get huge by the end of my pregnancy, so watch out! I don't think I'll give you a week by week shot, but try to get one in every month if I remember.
Pregnancy wise, I'm feeling way more like a human again.  I haven't felt very sick for awhile. Some evenings I still feel a little gross here and there, but nothing too bad.  I've even slept through the night the past two nights with no potty breaks needed!  Of course I've been going to bed past midnight, so that may have something to do with it too.  I'm beginning to feel a few more little baby "pings" here and there as the baby gets bigger.  In the next few weeks, I should feel them more consistantly.

Here is a picture of the delicious dessert I made last night - strawberry shortcake.  Aaron, the weirdo, doesn't enjoy strawberry shortcake all that much.  He still eats it, though.  I loved every last morsel of it. 
Last week's walking total was 9.3 miles.  It's a bit short of my 10 mile weekly goal, but I'm okay with it since we had out of town guests for the weekend and most of my freetime was taken up with that.  I'm a bit behind for this week too, but I hope to change that and get back where I need to be today! 

Have a great day!
Questions for you: 
Do you like strawberry shortcake?
Do you get huge when pregnant or stay cute and small? - I was cute and small with my first one, but now, definitely get huge!

Comments

  1. Great job on the walking! And I want strawberry shortcake!!!

    You look AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love strawberry shortcake!! I definitely was little in my pregnancy with Isaac mostly because of my health at that time but I was little with Jayni too overall even though I had more weight on me with her. I hope that that will continue if we have anymore babies! I was only sick onxe with Jayni which was such a blessing!! Miss u guys! Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks yummy...I love anything sweet...(which is the problem !!!!) Great job on the walking. Proud of you. As far as getting big when pregnant (if I can remember that far back)...since most of my height comes from my legs and not my torso I was so big at 6 months that people thought I was either having twins or ready to deliver !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do enjoy strawberry shortcake. I'm pretty sure I was as big with Ethan at 6 months pregnant as I was with Isabelle right before I had her. He was a BIG boy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love strawberry shortcake- it's so satisfying and not as heavy as the rich chocolate ones that I love. :) And with Abby (my first one) I GOT HUGE. With Rebecca I gained 15 pounds and my third one I gained 17 pounds. I worked harder at eating well and not so much sugar or whenever I felt like eating junk. And I think your walking goal is FABULOUS!! And you look absolutely beautiful. AND....I think its so wonderful that David has been in two 5ks already!! So wonderful. I'm going to do my first 5k this summer. Its a big deal for me considering I'm 34 years old

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Tribute To My Mom

Triplets Nine Years Apart

Abby's New Look