Random Tidbits On My Mind

I don't have one concise subject to talk about today, so I'll just randomly share what's on my mind.  Aren't you excited?
  • I had another baby check-up yesterday.  Everything is looking good.  However, I had to take my 1 hour glucose test while there.  They wanted me to take it early since I have very large babies, to make sure I don't have gestational diabetes or any other issues.  I never have with my previous three pregnancies.  I did have to take the three hour test with two of them, but I always passed.  I just apparently am a very good large baby maker.  My smallest child was 9lbs 5oz.  I'd be delighted with a baby under 9 lbs.
  • My nausea is slowly decreasing.  I still don't feel great most of the time, but it's feeling like it's less.  I still have random food aversions and loves.  I've eaten about four salads in the past two weeks.  That makes me happy.  Usually, salads happened everyday in my life at this time of year, but I'll take what I can get right now.
  • Lemon juice and lots of ice is still necessary for me with drinking water. 
  • The girls have 3 days left of school - counting today.  They are still loving it.  David will hopefully finish up by tomorrow.  He only has Grammar left to finish. 
  • I had a lovely outing with my mom on Tuesday.  We ate at Noodles - one of my top 10 restaurants.  I have to eat there with my mom since Aaron complains about there not being enough food served. He calls it a "girl restaurant". 
  • I'm running out of clothes that still look decent on me.  My sister has a bunch of maternity clothes for me, but I won't see her until the end of June.  I hope I can wait until then.  I did buy one maternity shirt the other day, but it really made me look pregnant, and I'm not sure if I'm ready for that.  I suppose I will just need to deal with it and look pregnant, since that is what, in fact, I am.  It just seems early to be wearing maternity stuff already.  I'm only finishing up my first trimester this coming week. 
  • Ball season is upon us.  I am coaching Ana's softball team.  This is her first year of actual softball where they keep score.  We have played two games already, but lost both.  Our game last night was much better and closer than our first game.  I hope we will win at least one!  Ana is enjoying it a lot so far.  I am doing okay with coaching.  I prefer coaching t-ball, but was asked to coach the next level up since they needed one more coach.  Abby's games start next week.  She is excited.
  • I have two gardens again this year.  One here at my house, and a larger one at my mom's. 
  • All for now!  Have a good day!  Tell me something random about you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Tribute To My Mom

Triplets Nine Years Apart

Abby's New Look