Bad Mom and Sewing Pictures

Today as I was walking into the house, something caught my eye that made me stop and come back to look a little more closely.
This is one of the girls' little dolls that they like to play with.  When I asked why she was hanging by her feet submerged in the puddle I was told that she was being a "bad mom". 
Should I be nervous about my future nursing home placement?  If I'm ever found hanging by my feet half submerged in a muddy puddle, you'll know who did it and why it was done.  I was a bad mom.  But I think this mom's infractions were more serious than mine - I couldn't get the full picture of her sins as there was too much giggling going on, but it sounded as if she was being equally mean to her children.  For the record, I have never tied my daughters up by their feet and left them half submerged in a muddy puddle.  I felt like I should clear the air on that one.

And on a completely different note, here is a picture of the quilt I am making for Abby.  Ana got to take a sewing class at our local fabric store and she made a quilt all by herself.  Abby was jealous over the idea of Ana getting her own homemade special blanket. So we picked out some fabric together and I decided to try my hand at quilt making.  It's currently in a frame being quilted on as I have time.  I'm pleased by my attempt.
I have pictures of Ana's quilt, but they are not loading up properly, so I will hopefully get them up here in the next week or so.  It turned out really cute.  She is VERY proud of it and loves it dearly. 

I can't remember if I posted a picture of David's finished sewing project or not.  If I have, forgive me and enjoy looking at it again.  He made an organizer that goes over the back of a car seat.  He keeps all his random treasures in it.  It was made with the help of my neighbor Miriam.  David enjoyed the sewing part of it, but is not as in love with sewing as Ana is.
That's all for now.  And by the way, thanks for all the fun comments regarding my last post - either here or on facebook.  :)  They have all made my day. 

Comments

  1. still giggling. :) Poor plastic mom..... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! That's halairous! You can never take too many pictures when they are young! Enjoy being a great mom and I miss New Life I still love and care for you all. If you ever need to get a hold of me or need anything my numbers are 641 622 8055 or 641 224 2616

    Mindy and Jolena

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Tribute To My Mom

Triplets Nine Years Apart

Abby's New Look