Pictures of randomness

I found this miniature soft marshmallows the other day (half the size of regular mini-marshmallows).  I'm a sucker for cute, small food so I got them!  The kids love them in their weekly art day treat of hot chocolate.
I planted one seed packet of carrots in my garden.  I dug them up this past week and was surprised at how many I got!  I have frozen some of them and given some away and have used some fresh.  I still have a pile left in my fridge to attend to at some point soon.
In Ana's Friday class, they are reading the American Girl book series and talking about them and doing crafts from each time period.  Ana is here modeling her hat she made.  She also learned how to properly make, serve, and drink tea.  She came home and dried some of our mint and then constructed her own reusable tea bag and happily brewed herself a cup of tea.  I love her enthusiasm for projects!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Tribute To My Mom

Triplets Nine Years Apart

Abby's New Look