Glimpses of Personality

Each of my children offered me a glimpse of their personality today in some very random comments they made to me - all within 20 minutes of each other.  I thought I'd share them with you as well.  Enjoy!

Abby:  If I had to live somewhere else and it was either at Grace or Simeon's house (her two best friends), I would choose Grace's house because she has play high heels I can wear.

Ana:  (upon gazing up at the "skyscraper" next to the library) If I were to stay in that hotel, I would choose the top floor to stay in.  That way, if the building collapsed, there would be less stuff to fall on top of me and I might survive.

David:  I'm not at all afraid of heights.  (slight pause) I'm just afraid of falling from them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Tribute To My Mom

Triplets Nine Years Apart

Abby's New Look