Catch Up

Hello again everyone!  I'm finally sitting down from the last week to catch you all up on the things we did.  I'm sure you're terribly surprised to find out that I don't have any pictures to share even though there were many picture worthy moments.  I'll try to briefly update you on all that happened this past week.
  • Tuesday - Aaron's parents came to town!  There was much rejoicing from the kids over this long awaited visit.  It was difficult to settle down at bedtime.
  • Wednesday: I went to town in the afternoon while kids stayed home with grandpa and grandma.  David had a ball game, or at least part of one before it got rained out.  Movie night.
  • Thursday: Our annual end of school year personal celebration at Adventureland Amusement Park.  Abby got to stay home with Grandma and Grandpa all day doing fun things.  David and Ana LOVED every last minute of the 8 hours we were there.  By the end, I was just sending them on the rides and waiting for them at the end as I was starting to feel a little sick and tired.  I think I heard "That was AWESOME!" about 3 million times that day.  We all had a very good time together.  We also briefly visited my sister and her girls on our way home.  Abby is excited to be allowed to go next year.
  • Friday: coffee time in the morning with dear friends!  LOVE IT!  We went shopping as a family (haven't done that for awhile) and had a good time together. David had a make-up baseball game in the evening - his team won.
  • Saturday: In the morning, we had our church's annual Family Fun Fest in the park.  It was great fun and we had a better turnout than last year despite a bit of rain here and there. Aaron and I were supposed to go out with friends for a birthday celebration, but Aaron started feeling quite sick by the middle of the day.  We ended up staying home and relaxing with his parents instead.
  • Sunday: Church in the morning, survived a nasty t-storm, said good-bye to the in-laws, relaxed for the day (I even took one of those rare naps!), watched tv, read a book, perfect, restful day!
  • Monday: my amazing hubby helped me clean the house and mow the yard. We went to a graduation party, stopped by to visit my grandparents briefly, weeded the garden at my mom's house, my parents then came over and helped install a new front storm door.  We celebrated that by eating pizza together.
  • Today:  Here we are!  Back to a normal schedule more or less.  This week is a little slower than last week, so hopefully I'll have time to do more things that I'd like to do, like take pictures.

Comments

  1. Great blog postings! Loved the box girls and the basket boy. I just love your kids too! Much catching up to do here since our return so limited comments this time. Love to all! MomK/GrammaK

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Tribute To My Mom

Triplets Nine Years Apart

Abby's New Look