Fringe Benefits

Keilah is a back sleeper. I know it's highly recommended that all babies sleep on their backs for safety purposes. David was a good back sleeper, but my other two girls WOULD NOT sleep on their backs. They were both solid tummy sleepers. So I wasn't sure what to expect with Keilah, but she hated being on her tummy and would only fall asleep on her back or sides. This sleeping position produces fringe benefits. She has rubbed a bald spot on the back of her head. Right below her bald spot, is her leftover patch of long dark hair from birth. It is growing longer and remaining quite dark colored - my other kids had already turned much more blond by this age.
We have a mullet in training. It makes me laugh.

Comments

  1. The mullet doesn't seem to bother her since she is such a happy baby. Guess she doesn't know that they are not in style anymore !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good chuckle, that! Am thinking that it would be fun to draw a face on the bald spot....but I won't do that, I promise! - Kay

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Tribute To My Mom

Triplets Nine Years Apart

Abby's New Look