Weekend Projects

I had a great, productive weekend.  Here are some of the things that got done. The first is little candy sleighs for our seminar kids.  Aaron and I are seminar parents at our local high school. I made these cute little things for our kids (they are all juniors this year).  I think they turned out very nicely. And before you get all impressed with my amazing creativity, don't. That's what the internet is for. And google. We'll be making more of these for the girls' teachers at school. 
The next family project was putting up our Christmas tree.  I kind of dread it, but love it at the same time.  I only dread it because our tree is so huge and takes up so much of our living room space. It really didn't look like such a big tree in the store when I bought it. :) We blasted Christmas music while we all worked to put it up. It was a lot of fun.
David is helping Abby put the top of the tree on. It's nice to have such a big, tall, strong brother.
David and Ana put the lights on while Aaron and I sat and snuggled and watched them work. 
Keilah didn't care too much about the process.  Abby made her a little tent to sleep under.
We dressed her up in her Christmas outfit since we were putting up the tree. It's a Christmas tree on the sleeper with a star hat. She's clearly not impressed.
The kids happily decorated the tree while Aaron and I sat and hung out with them. That's my kind of decorating.  I may even the ornaments out a bit eventually.  Or I may not. The kids are happy with it, so I think I'll be that way too.
The final project was to get Keilah's crib set up. This required cleaning up our room first to make room for it.  It's much nicer to have her in here instead of the playpen. Makes the middle of night feedings easier to find her.
Abby thought it was a perfect spot to hide under the crib.
Keilah received this cute bear towel from a friend.  Abby is quite jealous of it and spent the evening wearing the towel pretending she was Super Bear. Abby was sad that Keilah got to use it for her bath and that she didn't. But once Keilah peed on it after her bath, she was okay with not using it. :)
What were some of your weekend projects?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Tribute To My Mom

Triplets Nine Years Apart

Abby's New Look