Introducing Keilah Rose!

She's here! This is our beautiful little daughter Keilah Rose. She joined our family on Thursday, November 29, at 11:53am.  She weighed in at a whopping 9 lbs., 13 oz.  I didn't realize that people wouldn't know how to pronouce her name. All the Keilah's I have known spell it this way.  You pronounce it with a long "I" sound. 


We are so blessed to have her join our family.  We love her so much already! Check back tomorrow here on the blog for the story of her birth (if you like that sort of thing).

Comments

  1. I'm so excited for you guys! Way to blog about it already. :) Can't wait to read the birth story and how you delivered such a big baby. I've yet to post about mine...and he's 2 months old already. She's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so sweet!! I just love babies. Makes me want another one!! And I can't wait to hear about the birth story. You look fabulous and amaze me that you've given birth to 4 babies naturally. So awesome. Jaelle was by far my best c-section and because of that, I was strong and well enough to nurse without complications after her birth. So happy for you and Aaron. I actually could see you guys having another child.....is that a possibility or do you both feel like you are done?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pictures! I especially liked the one of you three together. Blessings to you. Phyllis

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited for you all. Can't wait to meet Keilah in person. I have loved reading all the blogs about this pregnancy. Congratulations and many blessings to your whole family. What a miracle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! So precious!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Tribute To My Mom

Triplets Nine Years Apart

Abby's New Look