He Did It

Remember when I said David would be taller than me at Christmas? Well, it's not quite Christmas, but he did it. Here is the official proof.  Someone named David is quite pleased with this new arrangement.
Someone named Mom pretends to be sad about this new arrangement.
Here's a picture of my largest child with my smallest child. Hard to believe they both belong to me!
I also found a great way to really like folding laundry. It's finding cute little socks in the laundry like these.  You can't help but smile when you come across these.  My finger is to help you get a picture of just how tiny they are.  :)
Have a happy Tuesday everyone!

Comments

  1. Now David can reach all the high shelves for you, change the light bulbs on the ceiling and put new batteries in the smoke detectors! That's what my boys had to do for me when they got taller!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, the taller you are the more responsibility you have! Love David's big grin of happiness and the photo of him with baby sister...so sweet. MomK

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness ...wonder how tall he will get ! He passed me a long time ago. Can't wait till he can drive his old granny around !!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Tribute To My Mom

Triplets Nine Years Apart

Abby's New Look