Exciting Week Ahead!

In approximately 44 hours, I will hopefully know the gender of this baby!  I'm so very excited about this.  I just hope baby cooperates with us and let's us know!  If baby does not cooperate, you can be assured that I will be one very disappointed mama.  I will post an update sometime on Wednesday afternoon!  Right now I'm thinking it's a boy.  But by me thinking it's a boy, that's pretty much a guarantee for it being a girl. I am 0-3 in my gender guessing.  Aaron, on the other hand is 3 - 0 when it comes to knowing the gender of his children.  He is saying it's a girl.  We'll see if he continues his winning streak.

On other not so exciting news, I got a phone call today from David's orthodontist saying that the impressions they took to get his false tooth were somehow destroyed in the mail, so we'll need to go in again on Wednesday afternoon and retake the impressions and start over again.  : (  Hopefully it won't delay his tooth's arrival by too much. 

On other sad news, I am giving up in my battle against the squash bugs.  They have practically won and the battle looks hopeless from here.  Squash bugs - 5.  Melissa - 0.  I got to enjoy about 4 yellow squash and 3 zucchini before they squash bugs began sucking the life out of my plants. 

Friday night is date night here!  Not sure what we will do, but I really don't care.  I'm just happy to be going out with my favorite man in the whole world.

And to end on another happy note - I am still doing well with my minimum of 10 miles a week walking challenge.  I have not done well with my stretching goal, but I'm happy about my walking goal.  Usually I get in 11-14 miles each week as time and heat allow. 

What do you think?  Am I having a boy or a girl?  Let me know your guess! (and give me a good name suggestion too!)

Comments

  1. I'm guessing a girl. I can't give you any name suggestions because we are struggling with them ourselves! We don't know gender, so we have to come up with two names. Stress city!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhhhhh don't ask me...I think your guessing genes are genetic since I was not too good at guessing with you guys either! I think a girl since we will be very happy with our 11th granddaughter but kind of wishing for another boy so I don't have to hear "Oh Poor David" anymore when people ask about our grandchildren !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way...I am excited too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll guess boy, so he can be bff with Leo. Or girl and they can get married and we can achieve our lifelong goal of being related. (Was this a lifelong goal of ours? It should be.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Tribute To My Mom

Triplets Nine Years Apart

Abby's New Look