It's A...

GIRL!!!  We're having another little girl! I hope she doesn't mind that the first picture I ever post of her is a butt shot.  Sorry little one! She's looking great and everything is where it's supposed to be. 
Cute little arms and hands.
And a profile picture. Aaron would like you all to take notice of his track record in knowing the gender of our children.  He is 4 for 4, while I am 0 for 4. Maybe he can make a business out of this amazing skill. :)  I went out and celebrated and got a pair of pink socks to make it feel more real to me while I was still in town.  They're so cute and tiny! Ana and Abby were quite delighted by the news of a new sister. David was initially slightly disappointed, but took comfort in the fact that his room and Legos will remain safe, and he will continue to have Dad all to himself when it's boy's night out. 

How about you? Did you know the gender of your children before they were born or before you had an ultrasound? Any fun stories out there about finding out

Comments

  1. Hi little sweet girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just tickled pink! Nope, no opportunity to know the gender back in the day :) We both thought the first would be a girl and weren't prepared with a boy's name. For the next two we made sure to have names for either gender. Love and blessings, MomK/GrammaK-

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought your sister would be a boy because she was so active...wrong. Then I thought your brother was going to be a nice quiet girl because he barely moved...wrong again. So when you were jumping all around in there...just like your sister.....I finally got it right....a girl ...and guess what? You turned out to be a girl ! HA !

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ultrasound on my last baby- after my mom had EIGHT grandsons already, no granddaughters- was "clearly a girl" according to the doc! He said, 25 years ago when ultrasounds were not as clear, that he usually did not predict girls, but this was clearly a girl, "or a VERY unhappy little boy!". He told me to paint the nursery pink, go buy dresses! Needless to say, I did not believe him, and it was, in fact, a boy, and not an "unhappy" one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! She's gorgeous already. I was absolutely positive I was having a girl. In fact, everyone I knew, except Randall, knew I was having a girl. I had girls names picked out and even came close to buying girlie clothes and room decor. As soon as they started the ultrasound it was blatantly obvious that was no girl inside me. Before the tech even said "It's a boy!" I knew he was a boy. Randall was so excited.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Tribute To My Mom

Triplets Nine Years Apart

Abby's New Look