From Keilah

Hey guys! Guess what?! I have hands!
They're so cool! I can look at them and hold them. They are also really good to chew on.
Other than that, they still seem pretty useless to me. But I still think they are pretty and really like looking at them and admiring them.
Every once in awhile, Mom puts me in a tub of water and gets me all wet. I really don't know if I like it all that much.
She always tells me this joke every time she puts me in my tub: "How does a Mennonite girl take a bath? First she fills up the tub... then she turns on the water." Mom grew up Mennonite, but I'm not sure why she always tells me this joke and then giggles about it as she looks at me in my little tub. I'm clearly not amused by it.
Another thing I like doing is sitting in my bouncy chair. I often sit there and tell David what to do with his school work. Mom tells me I shouldn't be so bossy when David isn't working on school work, but David doesn't seem to mind when I remind him to do his school. He talks back to me and tries to ask me hard school questions as if he doesn't think I would know any of it. I like to smirk as I correctly answer his tricky algebra questions he poses to me. It's hard work keeping track of him all the time, so sometimes I end up drifting off to sleep - especially when David tricks me and puts my pacifier in my mouth. It's so hard to resist the comfort it brings me.While I'm asleep and he sneaks off and does other things instead of school work. He claims that he finishes his work before leaving me, but I'm not so sure about it. It's rough being the only responsible one in the house.
Well, that's all I have attention for writing right now. I hope you all enjoy your weekend. Tell me something fun you're doing this weekend. Do you have any good jokes I can tell back to Mom when she tells me her bathtub joke?

Comments

  1. So cute!! She really looks like David I think..especially the pics of her in the bathtub!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very worried little girl in the bath! Sweet pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post Keilah! Yes, aren't hands just the greatest thing?!!

    I can tell you take your responsibilities with David very seriously, but it sounds like you are also able to maintain a sense of humor through it all.

    Your furrowed brow in the cute bath photos remind me of Ariana, but the last photo of you asleep with your pacifier reminds me LOTS of your daddy at that age.

    Can't wait for your next post! Love, GrammaK

    PS - thanks to your photographer for great pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from Company Girl Coffee

    What a cutie pie!! I definitely need a niece or nephew to love on soon.

    Something fun for the weekend? Tonight we are going to nacho/taco bar and variety show at our church for the youth Mexico missions trip fundraiser. :) My girls will be singing with the children's choir.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found you through Company Girl Coffee. I love this post from your daughter's point of view - very sweet. Our fun thing this weekend? A Saturday with absolutely nothing on our schedule! We are free to lounge around and do whatever we want all day long. I'm hoping we have decent weather so that we can really take advantage of it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Tribute To My Mom

Triplets Nine Years Apart

Abby's New Look