Some Sunshine in the Midst of My Poopy Day

It's been one of those days. Sigh. There is sewage gunk backing up in my basement. Yuck. The house smells. Keilah is sick and throwing up and pooping everywhere, soiling many outfits, exacerbating the sewage problem downstairs as much laundry is necessary to take care of the upstairs sickness smell. The sewage company is hoping to make it out today to help, but can't guarantee that they will be here today. Sigh. Since there's nothing much I can do to change my circumstances, I will spend my time looking at these beautiful children who make my life so much fuller and richer and happier. All pictures were taken by my dear talented big sister. If you wish to have her take your pictures, she will happily do it for 4 million dollars. She is busy enough - I just got lucky enough to be related to her. :) Enjoy my awesome kids!



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Tribute To My Mom

Triplets Nine Years Apart

Abby's New Look