A Few Pictures To Start Your Day

Just a few pictures to share with you. My four delightful kiddos trying to see if they all fit in a box together.
Another picture of David in a random reading posture to add to my silly reading pose file. I have quite a collection of David reading in strange places and poses. He definitely gets this trait from his dad. :) 
Monday's CC meet. I'm not sure where David is looking. Must have been something interesting off in the distance. He did pretty good again. Got another medal to add to his growing collection. 
That's all for now! Today is a day to stay at home and get various projects done around the house. Project #1 is to change to stinky diaper of the little unit standing beside me right now trying to help me type!
Have a great day everyone!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Tribute To My Mom

Triplets Nine Years Apart

Abby's New Look