Lovin' It

This year spring has decided to go directly into summer.  I am not at all complaining.  Nope.  Not one little bit.  I am loving every moment of it.  I can't remember the last time I've wandered around outside barefoot in the middle of March, had my windows open day and night, or had my daffodils in full bloom this early.  The trees are beginning to blossom and green up, the grass is getting greener, and I'm itching to get out in my garden.  It's quite lovely.  I keep trying to tell myself that it's still utterly possible to have another snowstorm this spring.  I don't want to crush my heart with that possibility, but I need to be mentally prepared for early spring weather to go back to normal (i.e. cold).  But until then, I'm soaking up the warmth, happy sunshine, open windows, chirping birds, and barefoot walking.  Have a happy Monday! 

Are you a cold weather person or warm weather person?

Comments

  1. Makes me happy too. I am blocking out of my mind the MAJOR MAJOR snowstorm that we had on Apirl 7, 1973 ! Hope that never happens again but if it does...at least it melts pretty quick !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Tribute To My Mom

Triplets Nine Years Apart

Abby's New Look