Track Talk, Hats, Golden Bunnicornia, and a Video!

Greetings! Things are going well over in Fleming Trackville. Our lives are revolving around track these days. Many conversations are centered on track as Aaron and I share with each other about our track teams. I'm often asking him for advice as he has way more experience in this than I do. David often chips in with his own track tales each day. The older two girls go to practice with me, so they have fun telling me about how they practiced doing the high jump or hurdles or just had fun running around. It's crazy busy, but also crazy fun! I'm still learning to time my meals right. I have a time cook function on my stove, so I try to time supper being ready soon after I get home. Defrosting dinner first is my challenge. I'm getting better and we are having fewer and fewer really late suppers. :) Keilah is the only one not involved in the track talk. She reminds us to continue to find pleasure in the small things in life - like hats.
She loves wearing her hat around the house. It's awfully cute, so I don't mind letting her wear it all day. 
It obviously makes her feel happy. Also having dog friends to play with as well makes her happy. 
Who can resist such cuteness? 
Over spring break last week, my older girls traveled to Golden Bunnicornia each day. Last year in art, Ana was supposed to make a clay sculpture of two animals turned into a new animal. She chose her and Abby's two favorite animals - Bunnies and Unicorns and created a Bunnicorn (a bunny with a horn and wings). Apparently there is a land where all the bunnicorns live. It's called Golden Bunnicornia and you find it by flying beyond the sun on your magic carpet. There was a Grand Bunniball during the week of spring break and my girls were invited to come every day to enjoy the food, dancing, crafts, music, and talking. I even got a special note under my pillow one day to attend the Bunniball. When I arrived, there were delicious bunnibiscuits to enjoy. 
When one travels to Golden Bunnicornia, you must wear your finest because bunnicorns are beautiful, elegant creatures. 
Sometimes they even turn you into a bunnicorn as well while you are visiting. 
I had fun attending their party each day and seeing their imaginations hard at work! Plus they always had little treats set out each day as well that they made so I got to indulge in those as well!

And here's a little video of my busy munchkin. On this day, she discovered the drawer with my cardboard recycling and had fun taking it out piece by piece and bringing it into the dining room. I love that girl! 
Enjoy your day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Tribute To My Mom

Triplets Nine Years Apart

Abby's New Look