Picture Catch-up

I have a pile of pictures here for your viewing pleasure. Our life is still in busy season - which means a continual abundance of track talk going on in our house. :) We're still having lots of fun and taking time to have fun as a family when we can! Enjoy the photos! 
Here, Abby had a lot of fun dressing Keilah in her own clothes. She found a pair of her shorts and put them on Keilah. They kept falling down, but Keilah didn't seem to mind modeling Abby's clothes for awhile.
Abby also likes to wet down Keilah's hair and give her a mohawk. Keilah spends much time in front of the oven door talking to the "baby" that's there looking back at her. 
We take David to the middle school a few times each week for band practice. On the nice days, we go for a walk and enjoy being outside. On extra special days, we go to the coffee house and get a treat for our walk. Cookies make everyone happy! 
So do wide open spaces in which to run around. 
Keilah is confused as to which animal this is on my dish cloth. She comes up to it and meows at it. Then she tries barking at it. Finally, "Daddy?" 
We had a picnic lunch on a nice sunny day while we waited for David at band. 
Keilah's lunch. She's mostly vegan (with the exception of milk and ice cream). She will pick out any meat I try to hide in her meals and put it aside and not touch it. Same with most other animal products. She loves fruits, vegetables, some grains (especially if they are in the form of crackers), nuts, and any form of sugar. It's kind of irritating to have a picky eater - my other three ate whatever I gave them without a fuss.  
Stealing Dad's hat and looking adorable. 
Ana had her best buddy spend the night. I came home from track practice to find them looking like this. Ummm... yeah. Chalk "make-up". They had a blast. 
Keilah found a small box. It is her greatest delight. She takes her toys and sits in it quietly and plays. Sometimes a sibling joins her in her box. 
Sitting in her box. 
I was happy to see that Keilah ate all of her pancake for breakfast this morning. Then I walked in and saw the piano. Never mind.  
My new accessory for the next 4-6 weeks. I have a small fracture in my wrist. I originally did it two months ago when I fell on ice (twice), but I never went to the doctor for it. Last week, I injured it again and felt like I was starting all over on the pain level, so finally went and got it checked out. Thankfully, only need a splint instead of a cast. It's only somewhat irritating, so I'll manage just fine!
I'm out of pictures now. So until next time, have a great week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Tribute To My Mom

Triplets Nine Years Apart

Abby's New Look