Picture Day

Ana found this cool little caterpillar in the garden this morning.
So she brought it inside so that she could draw it.  She was quite pleased with the results of her drawing.  The caterpillar was then released back to the wild.
It's green bean season!  This huge pile is just from my little garden here at home.  I have a bigger patch at my mom's that I will go and pick tomorrow.
We went wild raspberry picking again last night after realizing that batch #1 of my jam was not going to last more than a month or two.  So I needed another batch to make.  Yum!
The girls love to fill up this little basket with things from the garden and have a picnic together outside.
I received this invitation a little while later.  It was in an envelope that said "Do not open unless you are hungry."  I was hungry so I opened it up.  This is what I got.
"You are invited to a pikneke.  Tell David to come too.  Midel squere of the driveway."
I found David and we both went outside to this.
Apple slices, fresh picked raspberries, snap peas, and raw green beans.  A glass of water was served as well.  I enjoyed all of it except for the raw green beans.  The girls like to eat them raw.  I do not.  But we had fun together.  I like my kids.

Comments

  1. Your girls are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is quite nice except for the cool little caterpillar...there are so such things !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see Abby is still wearing her favorite dress. So silly! :) And, very impressed with your picture taking lately! I'm so proud of you :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the updates on the kids. Love the picnics and wish I could be there for one. We had 10 green beans for supper last night. First crop of my little patch. Hope gardening in IN will be easier! Not coming through IA on our move, going as direct a route as possible. More another time. LOVE GrammaK/MomK

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Tribute To My Mom

Triplets Nine Years Apart

Abby's New Look